- When painting a room work from the top down. Do the ceiling and coving followed by walls then skirting boards.
- You have to gloss a skirting board (no emulsion allowed) and there's lots of sanding involved
- Buy good value gloss that dries quickly
- We need a drill
- I like cleaning a house I own
- Owning a house is exhausting
- Wired networks are exciting
- I like black feature walls and lots of grey
- I LOVE cooking
- I'm better at glossing skirting boards than Ben is
- Painting is much easier when the parents visit and all I have to do is make tea and lunch
Tuesday, 3 January 2012
What I've learned since buying a house
Since buying a house and having to decorate it I've learned a lot about how it feels to be a home ower as well as about DIY. Here are a few things I've learnt in the last two weeks.