Friday 6 January 2012

The first electric Rayburn

I thought that once I'd bought my own snazzy cooker I wouldn't be that bothered by all the others out there. Wrong. I'm obsessing again. At least this model is £1000s out of my price range.

The Rayburn Electric



Features
  • Touch-sensitive controls and a single ceramic glass cooking surface
  • Choice of induction or ceramic hobs with square or dome hinged lids
  • With two 2.3kW burners, the induction hobs have excellent response times
  • Ceramic hobs use the latest infra-red technology to give rapid heating and cooling
  • Two thermostatically controlled ovens give a wide choice of cooking modes
  • 43-litre capacity top oven
  • Patented ‘Warmfront’ technology
  • 3-year parts and 1-year labour warranty
  • Standard 910mm x 980mm dimensions
  • Available in a variety of colours – Cream, Black, Dark Blue, British racing Green, Pewter and Aqua

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.