Monday 21 November 2011

Achica - £5 off for you

Buying a house is expensive but that doesn't stop me wanting to fill it full of costly, beautiful items. As a result I am always on the look out for bargains.

Achica works much in the same way as sites like Brand Alley and Secret Sales do, two sites I've bought a fair amount off (life savers last Christmas when I was trying to be frugal).

If you sign up through this link then you will get £5 off your first order. 

I wanted to share with you some of the fantastic sales they have going on at the moment. Hopefully this will give me either some inspiration for Christmas gifts or for my new house too!

Orla Kiely Bed Linen
 I love the patterns of Orla Kiely's work. It's bright, natural and instantly recognisable. There are florals, leaves and even the fantastic Car Park print. It may say bed linen but there's also some beautiful towels on offer.

OneWorld Trading

This sale is full of furniture and items that would befit an explorer's home office. Comfy chairs, weathered wood and pieces that look like they could be carrier off into some far off land.
Culinary Concepts
This sale is full of shiny dishes, wooden goodies and items that would last you through the winter then look perfect during any garden party as soon as the weather starts warming up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.